Monday, September 22, 2014

The "burrs"

Hey everyone,
I know, I know... I've been gone for so long!
Bad blogger, baaaaad blogger!
Thanks for being faithful, and for your posts wondering where the heck I am!

I've just been busy LAZY, and working, and thinking I have nothing interesting to post about. But every post doesn't have to be this huge personal revelation, right?!

Anyhow, life in Eastern Oregon is good. I actually, shockingly, surprisingly really, REALLY like it here. So weird, but true.

Fall is coming and it's starting to get chilly.
I started at Starbucks JUST in time for PSL Season, haha.

We are in the "-ber" months now, but also they are "burr" months.
Excited to have SEASONS! Something you just do not get in Hawaii.
Paradise has it's cost.

Yesterday, the husband and I went out for a drive to set up a trail cam. I couldn't stop saying how BEAUTIFUL it was out there; the leaves are turning and the colors are starting to show. It's amazing. The sunset was incredible too.

*Maui sunsets ARE beautiful, but mountain sunsets are equally so.*

MOSTLY, I'm excited to unapologetically wear boots every. single. day.

Erin's Transformation Update:
• I can now tell the difference between Mule Deer and Whitetail... 1 month ago I thought all deer were deer. So YES, for sure progress.
• I am a very good shot! We went to a shooting range and I hit almost every target on my first shot #yayme! (just like London Tipton)
• Also, I got a gym membership and have been going on a consistent basis. For the most part... I LOVE going! So that's a new habit I'm trying to make.
After all, there is no way to drink "fattuccinos" for free errday and NOT gain weight.

Of these 'lil tidbits, I am proud.

Random stream of consciousness moment, I have a KILLER Pandora station going on right now! Don't you love it when that happens? 
Just wanted to make you aware of that fact.

Here's a shot of last night's sunset and the doe I saw off the road. She was staring me down! (The Landscape is from my iPhone and the doe is from Brad's fancy camera... CLEARY!)




Enjoy your evening.
I'll share more funny stories with you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Well it is BURR here in Pennsylvania. Just checking in on you, the wife of a very good man! We've just returned from ocean and beach but home is where the heart is and it is here for me! Love to you both! Aunt G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving up looking for more posts here. Your soon and my soon must be different! Love to all.

    ReplyDelete