Thursday, August 7, 2014

I hate bugs!

I have began to make attempts at going out into the "woods" as I call it, and experience nature.

Well, nature likes to come at me in the form of bugs flying at me from every angle possible.
Drives. 
Me. 
CRAZY!

Just check out this little encounter I had with what I believe to be an evil bee.



SO, my conclusion is that I need one of these babies next time I go hiking. 


I'll paint it camouflage that way I blend in...
I'm sure that won't scare away all the critters, haha NOT.

Also,
I wanted to send a special Thank you/Shout out to a fellow oregonian blogger out there! She gave me a very special blurb in her personal blog and a much needed confidence boost! Validation is awesome, and it's great to hear other people enjoy my writing and humor as much as I do (#ilovemyself)

So please be sure to check out her blog too :)

sohewhistled.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Blogger support, yay! :) Thank you for the shout out back!

    ReplyDelete