Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'M BACK!

Aloha all!

I'm back from my busy vacation! I should just call it "the wedding trip" cause that's basically what it was.
I had a BLAST and both weddings were so incredible! Very happy for both couples!

However, next time I visit, I hope for it to be just for a visit rather than Weddings; so much to do, so little time! 

LAX >> PHX >> PDX... so out of the way - but I caught up on sleep!

About six hours later, we find ourselves finally home!
We are too lazy to cook anything (not having a kitchen table to eat at doesn't help also) so us and some friends decide to hit up Taco Bell! Going big!

As I'm chowing down on my crunchwrap, I am told to look out the window.

Outside are two deer (deers, deersis, *BOXEN?) They are just chillin' out there looking at everyone inside Taco Bell, ndb.

I was greeted by some deer by two deer!

To everyone, this is a normal occurrence, but I break out my iPhone cause I HAVE to post it up!

The deer passed by the door, so I followed; That caused them to run across the highway and escape big, scary, 5"1' Erin!

But I still captured the video!
Such an exciting moment for #TheNewOregonian, as neither Lahaina nor the OC have deer running around their local Taco Bells!

If you're interested in seeing how this went down, you can click this link to watch:
http://instagram.com/p/qvS8i2iOJL/?modal=true

It was a fun moment!

It doesn't take too much to excite me, just a little lightning and deer and I'm stoked!

*BOXEN is a word made up by Comedian, Brian Regan from his "Stupid in School" Routine. 
More info about it can be found here: 
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Brian_Regan 
You can also listen to the routine here (definitely recommended by me): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzYaZDK6Is

No comments:

Post a Comment